- The company “Christoforaki” was created in 1996 as a result of the love and passion of Filia Christofaki for the Mediterranean diet and in particular for the traditional Cretan tastes and recipes. From that point, it took a lot of time and effort for this concept to develop from a personal business to an organized food production company that it is today. It took two decades and the implementation of important investments so that the company can now be able to deliver to the ever more demanding needs of their clients.
- Indicative of the investments made, is the state of the art self-owned production site covering 1.300 square meters at the Industrial park of Tylisso in Crete, the freezer vehicles for the transportation of the products, the certification of the production methodologies, as well as the developing sales network in Crete and other areas of Greece.
- The clientele of the company indicatively consists of retail and wholesale clients, such as bakeries, pastry shops, supermarkets, restaurants and biological products.
- The conservation of traditional tastes and the benefits of healthy eating habits are for us priorities. For this reason we systematically promote the handmade production of our food products and the use of the most pure and fresh ingredients.
- For example, the cheese products used are produced in a traditional dairy from 100% sheep’s milk at Sfakia in Chania. The vegetables are fresh and come from neighbouring areas, while the dough, the raki and Cretan olive oil are used in a traditional home like manner. We do not use preservatives or additional chemical substances.